I am excited to be nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award (for the first time) by Yumdeku from myanime2go.
Yumdeku, along with The Nery Girls News, run together myanime2go blog, and they publish wonderful anime/ manga/ games news, reviews, recommendations, discussions, theories… you can find a lot of relevant and entertaining content there!
First of all, thank you! 🙂 I really enjoy all sorts of tags, awards, games, challenges… you know, whatever I get my hands on!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
There are a lot of blogger awards so let’s break it down – created by Okoto Enigma, she says:
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
I am going to blush! Anyways, there are many amazing anibloggers so I should tag everyone I follow…
Let’s take a look at rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog (done)
- List the rules. (here you go!)
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog (done, but because every blogger needs backlinks, this is a really good post by myanime2go)
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (ticked off)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 things about me 😉
I fall asleep really fast
Yeah, many people would be envious of this “gift”, but in reality, I am always tired. No matter how much I sleep, I still feel tired. I feel so sleep deprived all the time that after I hit my bed I fall asleep within a few seconds most of the time.
I skipped my prom
Yeah, and I don’t regret it. I played World of Warcraft instead and was truly happy that night. My classmates were top-notch bullies, so yeah.
I love all animals
And by that, I mean absolutely all. I have no problem picking up a spider or a worm, I love them ALL. And I have been a vegetarian for 18 years (might go vegan soon).
The Questions from Yumdeku 🙂
What are your thoughts about the paranormal?
I believe in paranormal phenomena and I have experienced many in the past. I also believe that there is something higher than us.
What anime, manga and gaming story that really stuck with you?
Anime – there are actually many. But I always used to relate to Naruto, probably because he was bullied and rejected all the time. And guess what? He still made it to the top.
Manga – I do not read the manga.
Gaming story – Wraith from Apex Legends. Years ago, she woke up in an IMC Detention Facility for the Mentally Ill with no memory of her life before. She also began hearing a distant voice whispering in her mind that would keep her awake for days on end. Despite nearly driving her insane, once she started to listen and trust it, the voice helped her harness her newfound power of void manipulation and escape the facility.
Determined to uncover her true identity, Wraith began a quest to find out more about the experiments. Many of the old research facilities, however, are buried beneath heavily guarded arenas used for the Apex Games. Now Wraith has joined the competition, and with every match, she gets closer to the truth.
What is the sexiest and least sexy name?
The sexiest name is Jonathan (my boyfriend’s name).
The least sexy name? Probably Dick.
What’s your plan for your blog?
I really want to publish more frequently. But right now as it is, it’s hard due to my real-life duties.
What’s your favorite trait about yourself?
I can analyze things quickly.
My best posts
It’s difficult to determine this by myself, but I put a lot of effort into the following ones:
- 20+ Best Upcoming 2020 Anime To Be Excited About
- The 10 Best Anime Like Hunter x Hunter
- Why Do We Keep Playing Video Games?
Questions from me:
- How old were you when you created your first anime post? What was it about?
- What’s the best Wi-Fi name you’ve seen? (fun question)
- Toilet paper, over or under? 🙂
- What is your favorite anime trope?
- Do you prefer any of the live adaptations of anime over the anime ones?
- Fortress William
- Animated Andy
- Kamie’s Wave
- Anyone who is reading this and want to participate! 🙂 Don’t be shy!
If you have already been tagged or don’t want to participate that’s absolutely fine. Don’t feel obliged, please.
I had a lot of fun writing this post (but I really need to start publishing some “real content, lol). 🙂
Hi, my name is Mia and I’m the founder of 9 Tailed Kitsune.
I love anime, games, and esports (I am also a bit weird).
My passion for anime sparked when I was about 7 (Phantom Thief Jeanne, hello!) and has never stopped.