We welcome anime guest posts on 9 Tailed Kitsune.
Are you an anime and manga lover? Are you passionate about writing unique and interesting anime content? Whether you are a beginner or an advanced writer, we will consider your articles for publication on our site if they meet the criteria.
All we ask is that the article is original (i.e. not published anywhere else, including your own website) and of high quality.
Types Of Articles We Accept
9 Tailed Kitsune focuses on publishing anime and manga related content and accepts articles related only to these topics.
Here are a few examples of themes that we accept:
- Facts about certain anime or character
- Anime recommendations
- Find similar anime (i.e. Anime like Naruto)
- Anime reviews
- Upcoming anime/ anime news
- Anime toys
- Anime popularity rankings
- Anything interesting related to anime or manga
What We Will Do For You
In exchange for writing for our website, you will receive multiple perks.
- You will receive TWO backlinks leading to your own website at the beginning of the article and also one optional if the content is related to something on your site. It will be always made clear that the article was made by you at the beginning of the post.
- Thanks to the backlinks you get, you might be able to drive high-quality traffic to your site and acquire higher Domain Authority,
- If you agree on a long-term collaboration (at least ~6 months), you will get your own author box with a short bio, social links, and avatar under the article,
- You don’t have to own a blog to become an author on our site. By becoming a writer for 9 Tailed Kitsune, you can 100% focus on creating content you want to share while being free from dealing with technical difficulties related to having an actual blog.
Submitting a Pitch First
It’s advisable (but not necessary) to submit a short pitch first at firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting a whole article. Please include also the following items:
- A very brief introduction so we get to know you a little 🙂
- Your idea of guest blogging duration & frequency
How to Submit Your Article
If you decide to submit an article and become a guest blogger, please send us the article (either Word or PDF formatted) at email@example.com and include the following items:
- Article title/headline
- Article content
- Any photos/videos included in your article
- Your blog with links to your social media profile
9 Tailed Kitsune currently does not pay for articles and abides by Google’s webmaster guidelines.
We regularly check the articles submitted and published on our website. If we find that your article has been shared elsewhere, we might remove it from our website.
After submitting an article, you agree to the usage of it on our website (with any amends we deem suitable) and you will not claim for payment or copyright infringement now or in the future.
When the article is published on our website, it becomes owned by us and you are not permitted to re-publish the article without our prior written approval.