We welcome anime guest posts on 9 Tailed Kitsune.
Are you an anime & manga lover? Are you passionate about writing unique and interesting anime content? Whether you are a beginner or an advanced writer, we will consider your articles for publication on our site if they meet the criteria.
All we ask is that the article is original (i.e. not published anywhere else, including your own website) and of high quality. The minimum length is 1000 words.
If you have any questions, you can contact us by sending an email to [email protected].
Types Of Articles We Accept
9 Tailed Kitsune focuses on publishing anime and manga-related content and accepts articles related only to these topics.
Here are a few examples of themes that we accept:
- Anime facts (i.e. Top 10 Facts About Light Yagami)
- Anime recommendations (i.e. Best Fantasy Romance anime)
- Find similar anime (i.e. Anime Like Naruto)
- Anime reviews
- Upcoming anime/ anime news
- Anime collectibles
- Anime popularity rankings
- Anime games
- Anime quotes
- Anything interesting related to anime or manga
What We Will Do For You
In exchange for writing for our website, you will receive multiple perks.
- You will receive TWO backlinks leading to your own website (or desired social platform that you wish to promote) at the beginning of the article and also one optional in the body of your article. It will be always made clear that the article was made by you at the beginning of the post. Please note that if the article is below 1000 words, you will receive only one backlink if the article has been approved for publication despite the lenght.
- Thanks to the backlinks you get, you might be able to drive high-quality traffic to your site and acquire higher Domain Authority.
- If you agree on a long-term collaboration (at least ~3 months), you will get your own author box with a short bio, social links, and avatar under the article.
- You don’t have to own a blog to become an author on our site. By becoming a writer for 9 Tailed Kitsune, you can 100% focus on creating content you want to share while being free from dealing with technical difficulties related to having an actual blog.
Submitting a Pitch First
- What you would like to write about.
- A very brief introduction so we get to know you a little. 🙂
- Your idea of guest blogging duration & frequency.
How to Submit Your Article
- Article title/headline.
- Article content.
- Any photos/videos included in your article (optional).
- Your blog (if you have one).
- Your pen name.
- A short bio that will be displayed at the beginning of the article to make sure that the article is written by you; in case that you want a backlink, you can also provide a bio about your site. A good example here.
- A longer bio (less than 45 words) if you are interested in a long-term collab (3 months minimum with at least 1 article contributed per month). See the example under the article.
- Your avatar (can be any picture, logo, or a real photo, it’s up to you).
9 Tailed Kitsune currently does not pay for articles and abides by Google’s webmaster guidelines.
We regularly check the articles submitted and published on our website. If we find that your article has been shared elsewhere, we might remove it from our website.
After submitting an article, you agree to the usage of it on our website (with any amends we deem suitable) and you will not claim for payment or copyright infringement now or in the future.
When the article is published on our website, it becomes owned by us and you are not permitted to re-publish the article without our prior written approval.