Many wrongly assume that such generic anime as Assassins Pride would not contain quotes worth mentioning. However, this is simply untrue, as you are about to find out soon!
But first, let me introduce you to Assassins Pride if you haven’t seen it yet.
The anime follows the story of a young girl called Melida Angel who lives in a world where having mana is super important, especially if you’re an aristocrat like she is.
But get this: she’s supposed to have mana but she can’t seem to use it at all! So, her family hires Kufa, a highly skilled half-human and half-vampire, to be her tutor and he’s supposed to help her get better at using mana.
But here’s the kicker, if she really is talentless and can’t improve, Kufa has to take her out. Crazy, right?
Now without any delay, here are the top quotes from Assassins Pride!
1. “Just as you have entrusted your life to me, I have staked my life on you.”Kufa Vampir
This quote is all about trust and commitment. When someone entrusts their life to another, it’s a huge deal. It means they have complete faith in the other person’s abilities, judgment, and loyalty.
The takeaway from this quote is that trust and commitment are essential ingredients in any strong relationship and that when both parties are equally invested in each other, amazing things can happen.
2. “Do whatever is necessary to survive, even if it means tearing the world apart.”Melida Angel
While this sentiment may seem ruthless and selfish, it’s also understandable in certain circumstances. When someone’s life is on the line, they may feel that they have no other choice but to do whatever it takes to survive. It’s a survival instinct that’s deeply ingrained in all living beings, and it’s what has allowed us to thrive as a species.
3. “Even if the whole world harbors suspicions about you, I alone will stand by you.”Kufa Vampir
In real life, this kind of loyalty is incredibly valuable. When we face challenges, whether they be personal or professional, having someone who believes in us and supports us can make all the difference. It can give us the strength to keep going, even when things seem impossible.
4. “Hey Lita, why do you think I ran away from fighting you? It’s because I don’t want to know that you are weaker than me.”Ellie Angel
Ellie’s thinking is harmful on so many levels. The problem here is she didn’t accept Melida for who she was, and was afraid of finding out that the person she respects and admires may not be as strong as she is.
5. “I dislike being number one.”Ellie Angel
Being number one isn’t always what it’s cracked up to be. While it can be gratifying to be recognized for our achievements, it can also come with a lot of pressure and stress. This can be isolating, as others may feel jealous or resentful of our success, and it can be difficult to maintain our position at the top over the long term.
6. “When it comes to things you just can’t stand… know that I will shoulder all of that for you.”Melida Angel
This kind of support can be super important. When you’re going through a rough patch, having someone who’s down to listen, offer advice, or just be there with you can make all the difference. It can help you feel less alone and more supported, and it can give you the strength to keep going even when everything feels impossible.
7. “No matter how the wider world might see you. I alone will always be on your side.”Melida Angel
When you feel like the whole world is against you, having someone who’s ride-or-die can make all the difference.
8. “No one has ever accepted me when I look as I do now. It frightens me when you look at me the way you do now.”Kufa Vampir
we all want to feel accepted and understood by others, but sometimes we feel like we don’t fit in or belong. It can be scary to open up and show our true selves, especially if we’ve been rejected in the past. But when we do find someone who accepts us for who we are, it can be an incredibly powerful and transformative experience.
9. “Your white hair. Your ears. Your nearly-translucent skin. I think they are all lovely. I admire you to the point I can’t help kissing you.”Melida Angel
Maybe this Assassins Pride quote is not the deepest, but it’s certainly the cutest!
It’s also an example of how beauty is in the eye of the beholder. We all have different preferences and things that we find attractive, and this quote reminds us that what might be considered unconventional or even strange by some can be seen as beautiful and admirable by others.