Accelerator is the second protagonist of Toaru Majutsu no Index/Toaru Kagaku no Railgun. He has his own spinoff series as well (Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator).
He undergoes an impressive character development over the course of the series and has a lot of meaningful lines to throw into a conversation.
I tried to pick quotes that colorfully show how much Accelerator has grown over time as a person.
These are the best quotes from Accelerator.
1. I strive for something beyond the strongest, that challenging me would be the most ridiculous thought ever, that fighting me would be a sin! – Accelerator
2. People have done this much to you. Sorry for taking so long…to save you. – Accelerator
3. I’m too naive. With thoughts like If I saved someone maybe I can start all over again. – Accelerator
4. But then again, just because I’ve gotten weaker, it doesn’t mean that you got stronger, right? – Accelerator
5. It’s useless! From here on, the path is only a One-way road! Just put your tail between your legs and get your ass back where you came from! – Accelerator
6. They may all look the same to you, but there are different kinds and different levels of evil. A first-class villain doesn’t target honest lives. – Accelerator
7. Fine, now is a good time to teach you something: even Villains have standards! – Accelerator
8. Fuck, I admit it! I want to protect her! I don’t want to lose her! I don’t even want to think about the possibility of losing her! I will face anything in order to protect this dream of mine! – Accelerator
9. I wanted to be with you forever, too. – Accelerator
10. It’s true I have no real reason to protect her, but that’s no reason to just let her die. – Accelerator
11. You are sorely lacking. Sorely lacking in the aesthetics of evil. – Accelerator
12. For that matter, do you even know why you and I are divided into first and second ranks? It’s because there is a complete and total wall in between us. – Accelerator
Hi, my name is Mia and I’m the founder of 9 Tailed Kitsune.
I love anime, games, and esports (I am also a bit weird).
My passion for anime sparked when I was about 7 (Phantom Thief Jeanne, hello!) and has never stopped.