Dattebayo, friends! Today, I’m going to present top quotes from Naruto which might unleash the inner beast from within yourself, because let’s get real – Naruto is one of few anime which has the most memorable inspirational quotes which can frankly motivate you and stick with you.
20. “Just because you face adversity and hardships is no reason to give up in this world. A person, willing to throw away all his memories of his friends and comrades will never find peace of mind. If you persevere and endure, someone will be there to support you.” – Kakashi Hatake
Damn right. There will be always SOMEONE willing to help you and support you in hard times (even though it might seem like sometimes it’s difficult to find them).
19.”I don’t care who I have to fight! If he rips my arms out, I’ll kick him to death! If he rips my legs off, I’ll bite him to death! If he rips my head off, I’ll stare him to death! And if he gouges out my eyes, I’ll curse him from the grave! Even If I’m torn to shreds, I’m taking Sasuke back from Orochimaru!” – Uzumaki Naruto
This is what true friendship looks like I guess? *wink* (don’t try at home)
18. “Forget about revenge. The fate of those who seek revenge is grim. It’s tragic, You will end up suffering and hurting yourself even more. Even if you do succeed in getting revenge, the only thing that remains is emptiness.” – Hatake Kakashi
A really deep one and so truthful – instead of taking revenge, focus on improving yourself and achieving everything you want.
17. “My motto is to be stronger than yesterday, if I have to I’ll be stronger than half a day ago, even a minute ago!” – Rock Lee
That’s the spirit, Lee! Focusing on improving yourself and constantly working toward your goals is the best self-care.
16. “I will never go back on my word because that too is my ninja way!” – Hinata Hyuga
I just wish we all could be the same as Hinata and her ninja way…
15. “Just because someone is important to you, it doesn’t necessarily mean that that person is good. Even if you knew that person was evil… People cannot win against their loneliness.” – Gaara
Sometimes it’s better to get rid of toxic people around you even at the cost of facing loneliness.
14. “The ones who aren’t able to acknowledge their own selves are bound to fail.” – Itachi Uchiha
Itachi is trying to tell you that you need to believe in yourself and also acknowledge your talents and abilities.
13. “No one cared who I was until I put on a mask.” – Obito Uchiha
And we usually all wear masks. The masks symbolize our roles in society. The most important thing is to find someone who can accept us for who we are without them.
12. “I’ve been wondering… There must be a purpose for people being born into this world. Why are we here? What does it mean? I’ve been thinking about it a lot lately. I realized that finding our purpose IS meaning. That’s why we’re here. And the ones who find it… They’re the only ones who are truly free.” – Kimimaro
To find a purpose means to be content with your life. Having a purpose makes you want to get up in the morning early and work with excitement on what you love or want to achieve. If you haven’t found it already, it’s about the time to start looking!
11. “While you’re alive, you need a reason for your existence. Being unable to find one is the same as being dead.” – Naruto Uzumaki
Naruto how come that you are always right about these deep topics? Finding a reason to exist is what can help you cure depression and endure any hardships which you are facing or going to face in the future.
10. “Once you question your own belief, it’s over.” – Naruto Uzumaki
And here we go again. If you truly believe that you can achieve something, you probably can. When you start doubting yourself, it’s pretty much over and your own mind will start holding you back.
9. “If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be.” – Naruto Uzumaki
And don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. You are the master of your destiny after all.
8. “Hard work is worthless for those that don’t believe in themselves.” – Naruto Uzumaki
Acknowledge yourself, work hard and you will reach your wanted destination.
7. “Rejection is a part of any man’s life. If you can’t accept and move past rejection, or at least use it as writing material – you’re not a real man.” – Jiraiya
And this can be applied to any situation. Don’t take rejection as exclusively negative thing – remember that you learned a valuable lesson.
6. “It is only through the eyes of others that our lives have any meaning.” – Haku
We are all bound to others.
5. “Never give up without even trying. Do what you can, no matter how small the effect it may have!” – Onoki
Don’t give up on things easily! And never give up on things you want without trying first.
Remember that your life has an expiration date (unknown to you) so you have to use your time effectively whilst trying to achieve your dreams.
4. “If you don’t share someone’s pain, you can never understand them.” – Nagato
Empathy is one of the most important qualities in a human, too bad the majority of people live in their own bubbles.
3. “When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred.” – Madara
A truthful life lesson.
2. “Those who break the rules are scum, that’s true, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.” – Kakashi
Loyalty should be a very high value on your list as well!
1. “We both want the same thing. We both want the peace Jiraiya spoke of. You and I are no different. We’re both working for our own justice. The justice I have meted out against Konoha, is exactly the same as what you’re trying to mete out against me. Everyone feels the pain of loss the same. We both know that pain. You are working for your justice and me for mine. We are just ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice. But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge. And becomes a chain of hatred. Living within it, aware of the past, predicting the future. That is what it means to know the history. We cannot help but know that people cannot understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.” – Nagato
The hatred and revenge is never the answer.