Kono Oto Tomare! revolves around high schoolers who become fond of koto and join the koto school club where they experience true friendship, personality development and a lot of fun.
It has a great number of valuable quotes that I’m going to share with you.
This collection includes quotes from:
💟 Chika Kudou
💟 Satowa Hozuki
💟 Hiro Kurusu
💟 Takezo Kurata
💟 Doujima Akira
💟 Kudo Gen (Chika’s grandpa)
💟 Taishin Yamamoto
These are the best quotes from Kono Oto Tomare!
1. I have to hurry up and move forward too. – Chika Kudou
2. Being serious is cool. – Hiro Kurusu
3. I have been curious about what that sound is all the time… but I think I finally know what it is. That sound is your soul itself. – Takezo Kurata
4. Hey Chika. You know sound? It touches people’s souls. And pieces of music are the souls of the people who create them. – Kudo Gen
5. There are things we need to do before we complain! – Hiro Kurusu
6. The moment you go off the path, though, I think a new path is created. And then, this time, you will become the path! – Taishin Yamamoto
7. But… I am so fed up! The shackles of the school. The hardships in the past. Being bound by them and watching… others be bound! I am fed up with all of it! – Doujima Akira
8. Kotos connect the hearts of the players and the audience. I believe it embodies this wish. – Satowa Hozuki
9. And your hands as well — don’t use them to hit or hurt anyone… but use them to protect something important and seize your happiness. – Kudo Gen
10. The reason why I wanted to join the koto club was because I saw a group of people with seemingly no common ground supporting each other by compensating for what the others lacked. – Hiro Kurusu
11. It’s got nothing to do with giving up on you or not… I’d hate if you weren’t around. – Kudo Chika
12. To tell you the truth, I played this piece hoping that people would smile after listening to it. – Satowa Hozuki
Hi, my name is Mia and I’m the founder of 9 Tailed Kitsune. I love anime, games, and esports (I am also a bit weird).
My passion for anime sparked when I was about 7 (Phantom Thief Jeanne, hello!) and has never stopped.