Y’all know how it goes. Everyone has already posted their 2020 resolutions, but yeah, Mia is late. I am sorry!
Warning: This post is severely disorganized. I live in chaos.
First of all, I am very thankful for the people I have met and discovered thanks to WordPress’ ani blogging community. I never thought that the ani blogging community is so welcoming, nice, and supportive. It encourages me to improve myself and I gain tons of inspiration reading your blogs. I gained 28 followers within a few days and could not be grateful enough! It means a lot to me.
I found many amazing people among anibloggers, who are always helpful and up for conversation – I truly didn’t expect that. To be honest, I didn’t know what to expect when I moved my blog from Blogspot to WordPress one month ago, but here we go. It escalated truly quickly! Thank you, everyone.
I have learned, discovered, and studied more than ever before when it comes to blogging stuff, ranging from creating my own domain, site, and of course, blogging schedule. I had never been regular with my blogging before I moved to WordPress, and my posts were low-effort most of the time.
I used to be very lazy and had no niché defined for most of the time; things have started changing past months thanks to my self-study of SEO and unexpected boost in traffic due to anime focus + improved SEO on my blog.
Now I am sticking to a daily schedule with thoughtful content.
Blog Resolutions for 2020
I decided to take a critical look at my site and write down some blog resolutions because I want to get serious with blogging – I have been consistently blogging every day for more than 30 days (and I am proud of that).
- I want to keep up the pace – I’ll be posting daily either one or two posts,
- I really want to improve my English – I am not native and this is a big barrier because I can’t express what I mean in the way I want,
- I will try to post a lot of “find a similar anime” posts because I feel like I am good at it and I think it’s the strongest core of my blog,
- I shall discover more admirable anibloggers,
- I want to post more original quotes, reviews, and content in general.
I hope I didn’t bore you to death!