I love tags and games, so it always makes my day when I am nominated for some fun tag! These tag posts are very chill and laid-back as compared to the normally structured articles I always prepare, so it feels like a nice breeze.
- Say thanks to those who nominated you and leave a link back to that person’s blog.
- Give the story or history of your blog.
- Give two or more pieces of advice for new bloggers.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers and link their blogs.
First of all, I want to thank Irina from Drunken Anime for nominating me. You were among the first blogs I discovered in the ani blogging community and your posts inspire me a lot.
Also, I discovered a wonderful way how to make my anime avatar thanks to Irina’s post.
The history of my blog
I actually made a post about it y-day, but TLDR: I had used to write very inconsistently on Blogspot (about a lot of stuff, not just anime), but then I stuck to a tighter schedule and started ranking high on Google with certain anime posts and so I decided it’s time to change the niche, get a new dress for my blog (WordPress) and start being serious about anime blogging.
Also, I love anime (a lot) and want to be helpful to the whole anime community. This way I can also write in English – improving my writing and also English, so the holy triad is love for anime + writing + English.
Give two or more pieces of advice for new bloggers
- Look up stuff about SEO,
- Interact with other anibloggers,
- Make posts about things you like,
- Get a good hosting service if you want your own domain,
- Don’t get too obsessed about checking other anime blogs and how they do things – you are a unique person with a unique style.
So the victims of this tag (don’t feel forced to do the tag though) are going to be: