Did you think that Diabolik Lovers has absolutely nothing to offer when it comes to deepness? Oh boy, you are so wrong!
Despite Diabolik Lovers being a reverse harem ecchi it still has some very deep and touching quotes you would really not expect! This will legit make you think of this anime in a different way!
15. But I will still believe. No matter how painful life becomes, I will still believe. Man is weak, so I must believe. – Yui Komori
14. I am nobody’s prey. – Yui Komori
12. I am here because I need to find the truth. – Yui Komori
11. I take all that I want and all that I see. It’s a ruler’s prerogative to torture his conquests, isn’t it? – Ayato Sakamaki
10. I must become number one. I must…be the best. Better than my brothers…better than…anyone. – Ayato Sakamaki
9. If you’re going to run, run fast. And if you’re going to lie, burn it away. Look only at me. Smile only at me. Like a submissive puppet on a string. – Kanato Sakamaki
8. You keep calling me chichinashi. I have a name and it’s Yui Komori. – Yui Komori
7. … …You’re in pain, so you must love it. As for me… …I’d love it too. The physical pain you’re feeling allows for you to forget the emotional ones. – Azusa Mukami
6. Graves are so deeply dark and smell of death. I think they are great, don’t you? I love graves. They are so cold and quiet, and indifferent to terror. – Kanato Sakamaki
5. Do you know how it feels to love someone so much that you hate them? – Laito Sakamaki
4 .I only know how to destroy, and I don’t want to learn anything else. I am a wasted life, plagued by a fever and uncontrollable frustration. Until my thirst is quenched. – Subaru Sakamaki
3. Do you think I would give you something without a price to pay? This is a give and take world. – Kou Mukami
2. What do you think the saddest thing in the world is? It’s not dying as you would think. It’s not being wanted by anyone. – Azusa Mukami
1. The rose had begun to wilt. Longing for escape, I drive the stake into the cold heart and it disappears. I lock away the temptation and desire… inside a forbidden bloody hell. – Yui Komori
Hi, my name is Mia and I’m the founder of 9 Tailed Kitsune.
I love anime, games, and esports (I am also a bit weird).
My passion for anime sparked when I was about 7 (Phantom Thief Jeanne, hello!) and has never stopped.